Entergy Arkansas, Inc., in cooperation with the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, provides a free web-based site selection center to assist in the recruitment and expansion of business in Arkansas.
The Arkansas Site Selection Center (ARSSC) features interactive maps, a database of buildings and sites and detailed, up-to-date demographics. These elements allow economic developers, site selection consultants and businesses to conveniently analyze and evaluate potential sites and communities. Economic development entities, such as the AEDC and local communities, can customize and use the ARSSC in conjunction with their existing websites.
Arkansas Site Selection Center Policies:
- Local economic developers are the only property managers allowed to upload properties to the ARSSC.
- The local economic developer must be the primary contact on any property they enter into the site.
- Realtors cannot upload properties, but should work with their local economic developer to enter properties.
- Only commercial, office, and industrial properties are accepted.
- Sites must have at least 10 acres to be listed.
- Buildings must have at least 10,000 square feet to be listed.
- All properties must have a sale or lease price to be listed.