- Map Room
- Advanced Food Manufacturing & Packaging
- Data Centers
- Distribution & Logistics Services
- Firearms & Ammunition
- Paper & Timber Products
- Regional Headquarters
- Smart Grid Technologies (Power Electronics)
- Software Development & Data Management Services
- Steel Production
- Sustainable Building Products & Fixtures
- Technical Support Services
- Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- Walmart Suppliers
2016 Governor's Awards for Excellence in Global Trade
Tuesday, May 24, 2016 · 3:34 pm
The Arkansas District Export Council (ARDEC) presented The Governor's Awards for Excellence in Global Trade during a luncheon on May 24th at the Governor's Mansion. The 7th annual awards luncheon recognized exporting excellence among Arkansas's manufacturers and service providers.
The keynote speaker for the luncheon was Judy Rising Reinke, Deputy Director General of the U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service (US&FC).
The Arkansas District Export Council is excited to announce this year's winners:
- Arkansas Rising Star - Rock Town Distillery, Inc.
- Agricultural Export Award- Cobb-Vantress, Inc.
- Small Manufacturer Exporter - RH Preyda
- Medium Manufacturer Exporter - CAT Squared
- Large Manufacturer Exporter- Easterline Defense Technologies
The 2016 Awards saw Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson present the awards to the winners in front of 200 guests, several Arkansas State legislators, and local media.
“These Arkansas businesses are great examples of how important international trade is to our economic well-being,” said Governor Hutchinson. “The overall volume of exports from Arkansas has increased over the last five years thanks to businesses such as these looking to expand their opportunities around the globe.”
The Arkansas Governor’s Awards for Excellence in Global Trade is a great way to publicly give recognition to theses Arkansas companies and their employees who contribute to our economy through international trade. If your company is interested in applying for or sponsoring the Arkansas Governor’s Award for Excellence in Global Trade in 2017, please visit the ARDEC website: www.arkansasexport.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information. Application materials will be posted in January 2017.