HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We may use these technologies to:
• Provide you with personalized content based on your use of our Site.
• Enable you to more easily use our Sites by remembering and using contact information, purchasing information, and registration information.
• Evaluate, monitor and analyze the use of our Sites and its traffic patterns to help improve our Sites and services.
• Assist us with ad reporting functions such as to learn which ads are bringing users to our Sites.
The types of technologies we use include:
• Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable us to identify your browser as a unique user. Cookies may involve the transmission of information from us to you and from you to us. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Site of its manufacturer. You may lose some features or functionality when you disable cookies.
• Web Beacons. We may also employ a software technology known as a pixel tag or Web beacon. These help us better manage content on our Sites by informing us what content is effective. You may not disable Web beacons.
• Log Files. Like most standard websites servers, we use log files. Log files track Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We utilize this information to analyze trends, administer the Sites, prevent fraud, track website navigation in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.