Chris Gosnell joined Farmers Bank & Trust in 2010 and was elected President and CEO on January 16, 2017. Chris brought with him 6 years of banking experience from Northwest Arkansas when he joined the Bank and previously served as President and Chief Banking Officer for Farmers Bank & Trust.
Gosnell received his Bachelor of Arts in Administrative Management from the University of Arkansas in 2003, as well as his Master of Science in Operations Management in 2005. He graduated from the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado and serves on the Arkansas Bankers Association Board of Directors. In addition, Gosnell was named in Arkansas Business’s 40 Under 40 list for 2015.
Involved in numerous community activities and organizations which include:
- Leadership Fayetteville Graduate, 2009.
- Ducks Unlimited Local Board Member, Fayetteville Chapter, 2007 to 2010.
- Leadership Saline County Class XI, 2011
- Arkansas Business 40 under 40
- Arkansas Bankers Association Director
- Texas Bankers Association Government Relations Committee
- Southwest Arkansas Water District Director
- Rotary Club of Magnolia, AR
- Southwest Arkansas Water District in Texarkana; Board Member
- FBI 2018 Citizens Academy
- Arkansas Game & Fish Foundation; Board Member
- Arkansas State Police Foundation; Board Member
- Leadership Arkansas XIII
Gosnell and his wife, Rebecca have two children – Grayson and Hayes.
About Farmers Bank & Trust: Farmers Bank & Trust is a 113-year-old community bank owned by the privately held holding company, Magnolia Banking Corporation, headquartered in Magnolia, Arkansas. Farmers Bank & Trust now has over 20 locations in Arkansas and Texas, and approximately $1.7 billion in assets. Farmers offers a full range of deposit services, trust and investment management services, as well as business, commercial real estate, construction, mortgage, residential and consumer loans. To learn more, visit their website at MyFarmers.Bank.