NEW: Visit arunemployment.com for easy access to information on filing for unemployment insurance.
If you become separated from employment as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may file an unemployment insurance claim through the Arkansas Division of Workforce Services (DWS). Download the Unemployment Insurance Overview.
- To file your claim online, visit the DWS EZARC page: ezarc.adws.arkansas.gov
- EZARC is available seven days a week: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Workforce Centers are open Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Click here to download the list of Workforce Center locations
- For more information, visit the DWS website: dws.arkansas.gov/unemployment
More Information about Unemployment Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance Hotline: 1-844-908-2178 or 501-534-6304 (Mon - Sat; 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
- For questions & information, email: [email protected]