Substantial Amendment 1 to the CDBG-DR Initial Action Plan Available for Review and Public Comment
AEDC is soliciting public comments from December 12, 2022, to January 11, 2023, regarding a proposed Substantial Amendment to the State of Arkansas’s Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Action Plan, HUD approval date April 30, 2022. This Substantial Amendment #1 to the Final Initial Action Plan describes how AEDC will invest $8.94 million in CDBG-DR grant funding received from the federal government to support disaster recovery from 2019’s severe storms and flooding.
A draft summary of the proposed Substantial Amendment to the Initial CDBG-DR Action Plan may be viewed here. A draft of the Substantial Amendment with revisions identified within the context of the entire Action Plan may be reviewed here.
Copies can also be requested from, or questions or comments may directed to: Jean Noble, Director, AEDC Grants Division, at (501) 682-7389 or [email protected].
Arkansas CDBG-DR Action Plans and AmendmentsInitial Action Plan (Administration Only), HUD Approval Date February 12, 2021
CDBG-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR)
CDBG-DR Policies & Procedures Manual
Press Releases & Public Notices
CDBG-DR Citizen Participation Plan
Quarterly Performance Reports
- January 1, 2022 - March 31, 2022 (PDF)
- October 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021 (PDF)
- July 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021 (PDF)
- April 1, 2021 - June 30, 2021 (PDF)
- January 1, 2021 - March 31, 2021(PDF)
- October 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020 (PDF)
- July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020 (PDF)
- April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020 (PDF)
- January 1, 2020 - March 31, 2020 (PDF)
- October 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019 (PDF)
- July 1, 2019 - September 30, 2019 (PDF)
- April 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019 (PDF)
- January 1, 2019 - March 31, 2019 (PDF)
- Oct 1, 2018 - Dec 31, 2018 (PDF)
- Jul 1, 2018 - Sep 30, 2018 (PDF)
- Apr 1, 2018 - Jun 30, 2018 (PDF)
- Jan 1, 2018 – Mar 31, 2018 (PDF)
- Oct 1, 2017 – Dec 31, 2017 (PDF)
- Jul 1, 2017 – Sep 30, 2017 (PDF)
- Apr 1, 2017 – Jun 30, 2017 (PDF)
- Jan 1, 2017 – Mar 31, 2017 (PDF)
- Oct 1, 2016 – Dec 31, 2016 (PDF)
- July 1, 2016 – Sept. 30, 2016 (PDF)
- April 1, 2016 – June 30, 2016 (PDF)
- Jan 1, 2016 – Mar 31, 2016 (PDF)
- Oct 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015 (PDF)
- Jul 1, 2015 – Sep 30, 2015 (PDF)
- Apr 1, 2015 – Jun 20, 2015 (PDF)
- Jan 1, 2015 – Mar 31, 2015 (PDF)
All reports available upon request.
Language Assistance Plan
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
Firefox Accessibility Information
Chrome Accessibility Information
Supported Assistive Technology
Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
As part of addressing Arkansas's long-term recovery needs, citizen complaints on any issues related to the general administration of CDBG-DR funds are welcome throughout the duration of the grant. AEDC aims to provide an opportunity to address all complaints received. Addressing these complaints is an essential responsibility for the AEDC Grants Division, as it establishes the importance of an open communication regarding citizens' concerns about the programs.
It is the AEDC Grants Division's responsibility, as grantee, to ensure that all complaints are addressed promptly and consistently and at a minimum, to provide a timely, substantive written response to every complaint within fifteen (15) business days of the receipt of the complaint.
Complaints may be submitted verbally or in writing by email here or by calling (501) 682-7389, or 1-800-ARKANSAS, and ask for the Grants Division (full CDBG-DR contact information below). You may also call 211 to be connected to us or dial 711 or 800-285-1131 to utilize TTY to Voice.
In order for us to best respond to your complaint, please try to include the following information:
- Complainant's contact information and preferred method of notification for communications regarding complaint (telephone; physical, postal and email addresses)
- Nature of complaint
- Summary of complaint and desired remedy requested
- Previously contacted individuals concerning complaint
- Any supporting evidence
Complaints regarding fraud, waste or abuse of government funds will be forwarded to the HUD OIG (see below).
HUD OIG Hotline number: 1-800-347-3735
Toll-Free and Toll Access Number for Federal Relay: (800) 877-8339 TTY/ASCII (American Standard Code For Information Interchange) - Allows TTY users to type their conversation.
The Arkansas Economic Development Commission and the CDBG-DR Program do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, or disability, and provides, upon request, reasonable accommodation, including auxiliary aids and services, to afford an individual with a disability an equal opportunity to participate in all services, programs and activities. AEDC continually strives to make this web platform friendly to screen readers and other accessibility-related software and provide accessible documents. To request assistance with this site or a copy of a specific document, please call 1-800-ARKANSAS.