One of the most powerful tools that AEDC has is the ability to assist new and existing industry with the growth of their workforce through training programs.
- 65,000 + Career Readiness Certificates awarded to date
- The Manufacturing sector accounts for 13% of the state’s jobs
- Arkansas is a right-to-work state
AEDC also provides valuable connections with other state agencies and serves as a liaison to the state’s educational system ensuring that training needs are effectively addressed.
Manufacturing Solutions works closely with many public and private organizations to bring world-class guidance, training, and resources to Arkansas manufacturers.
- 5-Year Impact on Arkansas Manufacturers:
- $836 Million in increased and retained sales
- $16 Million in cost savings
- $152 Million in client capital investment
- 7,166 jobs created and retained
(Survey period: 2012 - 2016)
Statewide Initiatives and Partnerships
A portable credential based upon the WorkKeys® assessments that demonstrates to employers that an individual possesses the basic workplace skills required for 21st century jobs.
Provides training and consultation and administers the Governor's Quality Award Program. Any public or privately held organization of any size located in Arkansas may apply.