Arkansas is Career Ready!
A portable credential based upon the WorkKeys® assessments that demonstrates to employers that an individual possesses the basic workplace skills required for 21st century jobs
The Arkansas Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) is a portable credential that confirms to employers that an individual possesses basic workplace skills in reading for information, applied mathematics, and locating information. Even if a job seeker has a GED, high school diploma or post secondary degree, the Arkansas CRC further verifies that he/she can handle skills required for 21st century jobs. To date, the Arkansas Career Readiness Certificate program has qualified more than 59,000 high-skilled positions.
Benefits to Employers:
- Reduces turnover, overtime, and waste while increasing morale
- Takes the guesswork out of selection decisions
- Improves the effectiveness of training dollars
- Meets Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requirements
- To learn more about the Arkansas Career Readiness Certificate program, visit dws.arkansas.gov.