Video: Momentum in ArkansasJanuary 10, 2020
The momentum is strong in Arkansas! Companies are placing their confidence in our state. In the past five years, companies have committed more than $10 billion in new capital investments, and that growth has led to more Arkansans working than at any time in our state's history.
The future is bright as we enter a new decade! Our workforce is ready for the expansion occurring in every sector of our economy. This new video highlights some of the recent expansion announcements across Arkansas.
- Structurlam Mass Timber Corporation will create 132 jobs to support the construction of Walmart's new Home Office campus with a $70 million investment.
- DXC Technology will create 1,200 jobs with an expansion in Conway.
- Lockheed Martin will create 326 jobs with a $146 million investment in Camden.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne will create 140 jobs with a $50 million investment.
- Nucor Steel will create 100 jobs with a $230 million investment
- Risever will create 130 jobs with a $20 million investment
- CoorsTek will create 32 jobs with a $26 million investment
Back to the Main Blog