Besides Innovation, Operational Excellence is the most critical challenge facing Arkansas companies. Wasted time, motion, and materials are the enemy. An agile and efficient approach to eliminating waste is the only sustainable solution. Let AEDC-MS help
improve your processes and train your employees to do extraordinary things.
Benefits of Operational Excellence Services
- Strong Customer Loyalty
- Increased Profitability
- Freed Up Capacity for Growth
- Improved Productivity
- More Reliable and Efficient Supply Chain
- Disciplined Effective Continuous Improvement Culture
- Reduced Inventory and Waste
- Strong Team of Master Problem Solvers
Operational Excellence Tools
- Lean Enterprise
- Training Within Industry (TWI)
- Job Instruction (JI)
- Job Methods (JM)
- Job Relations (JR)
- Toyota Kata
- Vision Challenge
- Improvement Kata
- Coaching Kata
- Quality System Excellence
- Statistical Process Control
- ISO Certification Support
- Supply Chain Optimization
How AEDC-MS can help?
AEDC-MS has delivered more Operational Excellence assistance than any other organization in the state. We use a people-oriented approach that empowers teams to take action, achieve improvements and minimize capital investment. Operational Excellence services
are the best way to utilize a company’s most valuable resource, its people. We tailor projects to meet your needs and encourage your input and involvement to ensure your team is satisfied.
- Value Stream Mapping – using current data, we generate a future measurable plan including an action list that will deliver results and eliminate waste in your system.
- 5S/Workplace Organization – reduce waste and cost by organizing the workplace with visual controls and quality and safety.
- Quick Changeover – change tooling and fixtures quickly and efficiently allowing smaller batch sizes, more frequent changes, quicker customer response time, and better machine utilization.
- Cellular/Flow Manufacturing – link and balance operations to reduce lead time, minimize work in process and optimize floor space.
- Kaizen Event Facilitation – intense 2-5 day event aimed at achieving a specific objective.
- Total Preventive Maintenance – increase equipment effectiveness and minimize downtime.
- Pull/Kanban Systems – reduce and control inventory and production scheduling by implementing a visually driven employee controlled replenishment system.
- Facilities Layout – arrangement of departments and equipment to improve material flow.
- Certificate Series – 5-day training program covering the above programs to certify practitioners in Lean Manufacturing.
- Training Within Industry (TWI) – Job Instruction, Job Methods, and Job Relations.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Implementation Assistance – Exemplar Global Quality System Auditor will provide technical assistance during your implementation of ISO 9001.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Gap Analysis, Internal or Pre-registration Audit – Utilize our Exemplar Global Quality Systems Auditor with 10 years experience to conduct your ISO 9001 internal audits or pre-registration
- ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, AS 9100, and TS 16949 Training, Internal Audits and Evaluation of Compliance
- Six Sigma Project Selection and Project Management – Let our ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt assist you in the selection and management of result-oriented Six Sigma projects.
- Internal Auditor Training – Develop competence in identifying improvement opportunities focusing on requirements and auditing techniques.
- Root Cause Analysis – Identify the underlying causes of workplace challenges using problem-solving methods.
- Design of Experiments – Optimize processes and take the guess work out of process improvements to solve complex workplace problems.
- Statistical Process Control – Let your process talk to you with an effective, visually-based method of monitoring manufacturing quality.
- Process Capability – Understand the capability of your processes in meeting customer requirements, allowing process improvement efforts focused on what is important to your customers.
How can you get started?
Contact AEDC-MS with a question or give us a call to setup a time to discuss your process improvement needs. For general information about our Operational Excellence services, please contact AEDC-MS at 501-682-1179, or via email.