Workforce Resilience Program
Does this sound familiar?
- High Turnover
- Inability to Fill Open Positions
- Excessive Absenteeism
- Low Workforce Engagement
- Inability To Grow or Even Satisfy Current Demand
Workplace Resilience Program
Arkansas Manufacturing Solutions Workplace Resilience Process is designed to guide a company through discovering where the trouble areas are in your hiring process, organizational culture, and possible environmental factors. Then our team of experienced consultants will work with you to create and execute a plan to grow your workforce and nurture organizational culture.
How does it work?
- An assessment is completed by the organization online ahead of an on-site visit by AEDC-MS.
- Responses should be collaborative, with the leader for each area providing input.
- A team of two AEDC-MS specialists will conduct an onsite visit. The team will be looking for evidence from the assessment and conduct short interviews with area leaders.
- A report with scores, observations, and recommendations will be created.
- If desired, an action plan to address the opportunities identified will be created.
How can you get started?
Contact AEDC-MS with a question or give us a call to setup a time to discuss your process improvement needs. For general information about our Operational Excellence services, please contact AEDC-MS at 501-682-7386, or via email.